Cover Photo: Getty Images
Rockets vs Lakers Game Info
Date: Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center — Los Angeles, CA
Rockets vs Lakers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-150) | LAL: (+128)
Spread: HOU: -3 (-110) | LAL: +3 (-110)
Total: 233 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 67% | LAL: 33%
Rockets vs Lakers Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 road games against Los Angeles.
- Houston is 14-6 against the spread in its last 20 games against Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles is 1-4 SU in its last five games.
- Los Angeles is 1-4-1 ATS, and 2-4 SU in its last six home games.
Rockets vs Lakers Prop Bet
All Rockets-Lakers betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- LeBron James Total Points, Rebounds & Assists: Over 45.5 (-118) – LeBron James told the world "playoff mode" is activated, so he could be in for a big game tonight. LeBron averaged 22.2 PPG, 9.6 RPG, and 10.0 APG over his last five games, so he was already on an impressive pace. And LeBron could take advantage of the Houston Rockets' leaky interior defense, which surrenders a league-worst 53.2 PPG per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.