Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (12-14, 2-11 ACC) vs Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (11-15, 3-10 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Spread, Odds and Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: PITT: (+115) | GT: (-135)
Spread: PITT: +2 (-110) | GT: -2 (-110)
Total: 127.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PITT: 46% | GT: 54%
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Since their upset victory over Florida State back on January 14th, the Panthers have lost nine-straight games.
- Georgia Tech has lost seven in a row and nine of its last 10.
- The Yellow Jackets are 8-8 ATS at home and 16-10 ATS overall on the season.
- Pittsburgh is just 2-5-1 ATS on the road this season.
- Georgia Tech has only hit the over eight times this season.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over 12 times in 26 opportunities.
Georgia Tech Finishes Homestand with Pittsburgh – Men's Basketball — Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets - Georgia Tech Official Athletic Site https://t.co/cMarq9tH4g— Georgia Tech View (@GeorgiaTechView) February 20, 2019
Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Prop Bet
All Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Georgia Tech) Under 64.5 Points (-110) – The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets may have the home-court advantage but that hasn't helped them score this season. Georgia Tech is 321st in the nation in scoring and averages just 66.8 points per game at home. The Yellow Jackets have failed to score 65 points in nine of their last 10 games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.