Tulsa vs East Carolina Game Info
Tulsa Golden Hurricane (15-10, 5-7 AAC) vs. East Carolina Pirates (9-15, 2-10 AAC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Location: Minges Coliseum – Greenville, NC
Tulsa vs East Carolina Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUL: (-265) | ECU: (+210)
Spread: TUL: -6 (-110) | ECU: +6 (-110)
Total: 140 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TUL: 79% | ECU: 21%
Tulsa vs East Carolina Betting Trends & Stats
- Tulsa is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 road games.
- Tulsa is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against East Carolina.
- East Carolina is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- East Carolina is 2-5 ATS in its last seven home games against Tulsa.
Tulsa vs East Carolina Prop Bet
All Tulsa vs East Carolina prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- East Carolina First Half Under 31.5 Points (-115) – Over the last 10 matchups, East Carolina has only averaged 28.0 points in the first half against Tulsa. Over the last three matchups, even though they have scored more, the Pirates have still only averaged 31.0 first-half points against the Golden Hurricane.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.