Cover Photo: Getty Images
Washington vs Washington State Game Info
Washington Huskies (19-5, 10-1 Pac-12) at Washington State Cougars (10-14, 3-8 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Location: Friel Court at Beasley Coliseum – Pulman, WA
It's GAMEDAY!! It's the finale of the 2019 @BoeingWA Apple Cup Series today!— WSU Men's Basketball (@WSUMensHoops) February 16, 2019
| Feb. 16
| 5 p.m.
| @ESPNU / https://t.co/M7ybZJYumN
| https://t.co/KAbGLe45Tl #GoCougs | #BoeingAppleCupSeries pic.twitter.com/6wZ3DLjYb2
Washington vs Washington State Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (-360) | WSU: (+275)
Spread: WASH: -7.5 (-110) | WSH: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WASH: 59% | WSU: 41%
Washington vs Washington State Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington 13-5 against the spread (ATS) in road games over the last two seasons.
- Washington is 10-1 ATS versus Pac-12 opponents this season.
- Washington State is 10-19 ATS versus Pac-12 opponents over the last two seasons.
- Washington State is 1-8 ATS when playing on five or six days rest over the last three seasons.
- Four of the last five Washington-Washington State meetings have gone under the total.
Washington vs Washington State Prop Bet
All Washington vs Washington State prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Washington State) Total Points: Under 68.5 (-115) – The Huskies' rank No. 27 in the nation in points allowed, averaging a total of 64.5 this season. Washington is coming off a loss in its last game, something it hasn't had too many of this season. In fact, the Huskies have allowed an average of 56.3 points per game following a loss this season.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.