Cover Photo: Getty Images
Baylor vs Texas Tech Game Info
Baylor Bears (16-8, 7-4 Big 12) at No. 15 Texas Tech Red Raiders (20-5, 8-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Location: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Baylor vs Texas Tech Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+265) | TTU: (-350)
Spread: BAY: +7.5 (-110) | TTU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 127 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAY: 30% | TTU: 70%
Baylor vs Texas Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Texas Tech has won five of their last six games.
- Texas Tech has covered the spread in four of its last five games, including three straight.
- The total has gone under in three of the last five Baylor-Texas Tech games.
- The total has gone over in six of Baylor's last nine games.
Baylor vs Texas Tech Prop Bet
All Baylor vs Texas Tech prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Texas Tech) Total Points: Over 67.5 (-110) – The Red Raiders have been playing solid basketball of late, averaging 73.2 points per game over their last six. Not to mention, Texas Tech has fared much better at home, scoring 74.6 points per game at home, compared to just 66.2 PPG on the road.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.