Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dartmouth vs Penn Game Info
Dartmouth Big Green (11-11, 2-4 Ivy) at Pennsylvania Quakers (14-8, 2-4 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 15, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: The Palestra – Philadelphia, PA
IT'S GAME DAY! We host Dartmouth tonight at The Palestra, tipoff is 7pm. Looking forward to playing in front of our home crowd, it's been too long. There's no place like HOME! #Whānau pic.twitter.com/HU6A9tCXPC— Penn Basketball (@PennBasketball) February 15, 2019
Dartmouth vs Penn Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAR: (+310) | PENN: (-400)
Spread: DAR: +8 (-110) | PENN: -8 (-110)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAR: 30% | PENN: 70%
Dartmouth vs Penn Betting Trends & Stats
- Dartmouth is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 straight up against Penn in its last four meetings.
- Dartmouth has lost six of its last nine games.
- Five of the last six Penn games have gone over the total.
- The total has gone over in the last three Dartmouth games.
After another tough loss on the road, Penn men's basketball is regrouping ahead of this weekend's home matchups against Dartmouth and Harvard:https://t.co/RAZOFFcBfP— The Daily Pennsylvanian (@dailypenn) February 14, 2019
Dartmouth vs Penn Prop Bet
All Dartmouth-Penn betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Penn) Total Points: Over 75.5 (-110) - Penn has put together some nice games lately, averaging 75.8 points per contest over the last six. When playing at The Palestra this season, the Quakers are scoring 79.3 points per game, compared to the 69.8 PPG they average on the road the season.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.