Cover Photo: Getty Images
Nets vs Cavaliers Game Info
Brooklyn Nets (29-29, 12-16 Away) at Cleveland Cavaliers (12-45, 7-21 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Quickens Loans Arena – Cleveland, OH
Nets vs Cavaliers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets available via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-350) | CLE: (+280)
Spread: BKN: -8 (-110) | CLE: +8 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BKN: 84% | CLE: 16%
Nets vs Cavaliers Betting Trends & Stats
- Brooklyn is 14-2 straight up as a favorite this season, but are just 9-7 ATS in those same situations.
- Brooklyn is 3-0 straight up and ATS as a road favorite this season.
- Cleveland is 7-2 straight up and 3-6 ATS against Brooklyn in their last nine meetings.
- Cleveland is 5-18 straight up and 10-13 ATS as a home underdog this season.
Joe Harris's shot chart reminds me of home pic.twitter.com/lg1R9f5uCq— Paul Headley NBA (@PaulHeadleyNBA) February 12, 2019
Nets vs Cavaliers Prop Bet
All Nets-Cavaliers prop bets and odds available via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Joe Harris Made 3-Pointers: Over 2.5 (+104) – Had to do a double-take at the odds on this prop bet. Having a deadly 3-point shooter (who will partake in the 3-point contest during All-Star Weekend) that only has to hit three from behind the arc, against one of the worst defensive teams in basketball, looks like a no-brainer. Harris did get off to a shaky start this month, but he has connected on 61.9 percent (13-for-21) of his 3-pointers over the last three games, including a heroic 7-for-8 effort on Wednesday in Toronto. The man is getting hot at just the right time and would surely love to perform well against the NBA team that originally drafted him in the 2014 NBA Draft.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.