NBA All-Star Weekend 3-Point Contest Info
When is NBA All-Star Weekend 3-Point Contest?
Date: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
Time: Following the 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend Skills Challenge
Venue: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, NC
NBA All-Star 3-Point Contest Betting Info
All betting odds and lines are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline Odds to Win:
- Stephen Curry (+300)
- Devin Booker (+400)
- Joe Harris (+450)
- Buddy Hield (+500)
- Seth Curry (+600)
- Damian Lillard (+800)
- Danny Green (+1400)
- Kemba Walker (+1400)
- Khris Middleton (+2000)
- Dirk Nowitzki (+3000)
NBA All-Star Weekend 3-Point Contest Betting Trends & Stats
- Devin Booker is the defending champion.
- This will be the first time brothers, Stephen and Seth Curry, will compete against one another in this contest, which is taking place in their hometown of Charlotte, NC.
- Seth Curry has the highest 3-point percentage of any contestant this season at 48.5 percent.
- Seth Curry also has the highest career 3-point percentage of any contestant at 44.5 percent.
- Dirk Nowitzki has the lowest 3-point percentage of any participant this season at 29.8 percent.
- Buddy Hield is currently on pace to break Damian Lillard's record of most 3-pointers made in the first three seasons of a career.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.