Trail Blazers vs Thunder Game Info
Portland Trail Blazers (33-22, 10-14 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (36-19, 19-7 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 11, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: POR: (+186) | OKC: (-225)
Spread: POR: +5 (-110) | OKC: -5 (-110)
Total: 231 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: POR: (36%) | OKC: (64%)
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats
- Portland is 10-4 against the spread in its last 14 games.
- Portland is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games against OKC.
- OKC is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- OKC is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
Trail Blazers vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Blazers-Thunder betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Damian Lillard Total Points: Over 26.5 (-116) – Over his last 10 games, Lillard has averaged 27.1 points per game. In his two matchups against Oklahoma City this season, Lillard has averaged 28.5 PPG. In his three games against Oklahoma City last season, Lillard averaged 26.7 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.