Hornets vs Pacers Game Info
Charlotte Hornets (27-28, 8-19 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (37-19, 21-7 Home)
Date: Monday, Feb. 11, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Hornets vs Pacers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+184) | IND: (-220)
Spread: CHA: +5 (-110) | IND: -5 (-110)
Total: 215.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHA: (20%) | IND: (80%)
Hornets vs Pacers Betting Trends & Stats
- Charlotte is 2-4-1 against the spread in its last seven games.
- Charlotte is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 road games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Charlotte's last 18 road games.
- Indiana is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Indiana is 5-2 ATS in its last seven home games.
Kemba Walker hit 9 threes last night while putting up 37 points and 7 assists pic.twitter.com/A6Gn1C8Pxx— Sports Daily (@SportsDGI) February 10, 2019
Hornets vs Pacers Prop Bet
All Hornets-Pacers betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kemba Walker Total Points: Under 25.5 (-116) – Walker is averaging 24.9 points per game over his last 10 contests, which is slightly under this line. And in his two games against Indiana this year, Walker is averaging 19.5 PPG. In his four total games against Indiana last season, Walker averaged only 22.8 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.