Silva vs Adesanya Date & Fight Info
Anderson Silva (34-8-0) vs Israel Adesanya (15-0-0)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Time: The card begins at 6:15 p.m. EST. Gastelum vs Whittaker fight is scheduled for 9:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: Rod Laver Arena – Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Silva vs Adesanya Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Silva: (+420)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
Anderson Silva vs. Israel Adesanya (from the presser stream) pic.twitter.com/HTbaPfw6sP— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) February 8, 2019
Silva vs Adesanya Betting Trends & Stats
- This will be Silva's first fight since returning from his one-year suspension.
- Adesanya is currently undefeated as a pro and had four straight wins during Silva's suspension.
- The winner of this fight could go on to face off against the winner of Gastelum vs Whittaker.
- Silva leads Adesanya in striking percentage 63 percent to 55 percent.
Silva vs Adesanya Best Prop Bet
- Israel Adesanya Win by Points (+200) – Adesanya is undefeated and has the advantage in height and reach, but Silva should be fresh coming off a year-long break. This could provide motivation for Silva, and a reason for him to try and be tactical, which could lead to a slower fight. Silva might make some noise and go the distance, but ultimately might not have enough to get the win.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.