Marshall vs North Texas Game Info
Marshall Thundering Herd (13-10, 6-4 C-USA) vs North Texas Mean Green (19-4, 7-3 C-USA)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: UNT Coliseum – Denton, TX
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MAR: (+220) | UNT: (-280)
Spread: MAR: +6 (-110) | UNT: -6 (-110)
Total: 158 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MAR: (58%) | UNT: (42%)
Marshall vs North Texas Betting Trends & Stats
- Marshall is 0-5 against the spread in its last five games.
- Marshall is 1-6 ATS in its last seven road games.
- Marshall is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against North Texas.
- North Texas is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- North Texas is 1-8 ATS in its last nine home games.
Marshall vs North Texas Prop Bet
All Marshall-North Texas betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Spread: Marshall +3 (-115) – On the season, Marshall is averaging 80.9 points per game, while North Texas has been averaging just 73.4 PPG. In terms of the first half, over the last ten matchups, Marshall and North Texas have both averaged 40.2 points per first half. Over the last three matchups, Marshall has averaged five more points than North Texas in the first half as well.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.