Virginia Tech vs Virginia Game Info
No. 9 Virginia Tech Hokies (14-1, 3-0 ACC) vs. No. 4 Virginia Cavaliers (15-0, 3-0)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Virginia Tech vs Virginia Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (+270) | UVA: (-350)
Spread: VT: +7.5 (-110) | UVA: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 121 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: VT: (46%) | UVA: (54%)
Why Virginia vs. Virginia Tech could be your real ACC title game preview https://t.co/5jnn2QtVRp— AndroidWatch (@1arimoney) January 15, 2019
Virginia Tech vs Virginia Betting Trends & Stats
- The Cavaliers are 5-0 against the spread in their last five games.
- Virginia is 5-0 SU in its last five games.
- The Cavaliers boast the fourth-best ATS record in the country at 12-3 (80 percent).
- The Hokies are 9-5 ATS on the season.
Latest #NCAAM 2018-19 National Championship Odds via @FDSportsbook— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) January 14, 2019
Mich. St. +1600
Texas Tech +2000
Virginia Tech +2600
Virginia Tech vs Virginia Best Prop Bet
All Virginia Tech-Virginia prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Virginia Tech (+4, -115) – Despite Virginia's national dominance over the last five seasons, the Hokies and Cavaliers have actually split the last four meetings. Virginia Tech also beat then-No. 2 UVA at
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.