Cover Photo: Getty Images
Chargers vs Patriots Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (12-4, 7-1 Away) vs New England Patriots (11-5, 8-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxboro, MA
Chargers vs Patriots Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+188) | NE: (-220)
Spread: LAC: +4.5 (-110) | NE: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: (69%) | NE: (31%)
Chargers vs Patriots Betting Trends & Stats
- Los Angeles is 8-1 SU when playing on the road this season.
- Phillip Rivers is 0-2 SU when playing New England in the playoffs.
- New England is 8-0 SU at home this season.
- New England is 4-0 SU against playoff teams this season.
Against this year's field of AFC QBs, history is on Tom Brady's side. pic.twitter.com/3R9f8WTcjF— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 6, 2019
Chargers vs Patriots Best Prop Bet
All Chargers-Patriots prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- New England Patriots to Win by 1-13 Points (+140) – This figures to be a close game, so this is likely the best value bet you can make if you think the Patriots are going to win. And history has shown us that they likely will come out on top against the Chargers, as New England is a staggering 11-1 in the Divisional Round coming off a bye week with Bill Belichick as their head coach. Expect the Patriots to win a low-scoring, hard-fought game by less than two touchdowns.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.