Knicks vs Lakers Game Info
New York Knicks (9-29, 5-17 Away) vs Los Angeles Lakers (21-17, 13-7 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 4, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
Knicks vs Lakers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+260) | LAL: (-320)
Spread: NYK: +7.5 (-110) | LAL: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public Betting Percentages (Spread): NYK: (38%) | LAL: (62%)
Knicks vs Lakers Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 1-6 ATS in its last seven games.
- New York is 3-6 ATS in its last nine road games.
- New York is 6-2 SU in its last eight games against Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has gone over in four of Los Angeles' last five games against New York.
Knicks vs Lakers Best Prop Bet
All Knicks-Lakers prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Knox: Over 16.5 Points (+100) – After a slow start to the season due to injury, Knox is quietly putting together a great rookie year – one on par with Celtics rookie standout Jayson Tatum from last season. He also was awarded Rookie of the Month honors in December. Over his last 10 games, he's been averaging 17.9 PPG and has had 18 or more in three of his last five. With LeBron James expected to be out for the game, Knox will draw a much easier defensive matchup in the form of Brandon Ingram or Kyle Kuzma.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.