Grizzlies vs Warriors Game Info
Memphis Grizzlies (16-13, 7-7 Away) @ Golden State Warriors (20-10, 12-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 17, 2018
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Location: Oracle Arena – Oakland, CA
Grizzlies vs Warriors
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+116) | GSW: (-136)
Spread: MEM: +11 (-110) | GSW: -11 (-110)
Total: 211 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MEM: (34%) | GSW: (66%)
Grizzlies vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Memphis is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Memphis is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games when playing against Golden State on the road.
- Golden State is 5-12 ATS in its last 17 games.
Three West teams have a record over— Shane Young (@YoungNBA) December 15, 2018
.500 on the road: Nuggets, Warriors, and Kings
West teams that are .500 on the road:
Thunder, Clippers, Grizzlies, Jazz
Grizzlies vs Warriors Prop Bets
All prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Marc Gasol: Over 15.5 points (+100) – This lower line seems to be relying on the Warriors' defensive reputation, rather than actual numbers. Gasol is averaging 16.3 PPG this season and averaged 27.3 PPG last season against the Warriors – his second highest PPG average against any team, behind only the Indiana Pacers.
- Marc Gasol: Over 7.5 Rebounds (-106) – We're doubling down on the Spaniard tonight, taking the over on his rebounds as well. Gasol averages 8.7 RPG this season and averaged a slightly better 9.7 RPG last season against the Warriors. The Grizzlies play at a slower pace, which usually translates to a higher percentage of half-court offensive sets. That should provide Gasol plenty of rebounding opportunities, on both of the offensive and defense glass.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.