Kentucky vs Penn State Citrus Bowl Game Info
No. 14 Kentucky (9-3) vs. No. 12 Penn State (9-3)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Location: Camping World Stadium -- Orlando, FL
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UK: (+200) | PSU: (-255)
Spread: UK: +6.5 (-110) | PSU: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UK: (25%) | PSU: (75%)
- Kentucky ranks 8th in scoring defense at 16.3 points per game
- Penn State ranks 20th in scoring defense at 20 points per game.
- Kentucky averages 26.6 points per game and Penn State averages 34.6 points per game.
- Kentucky averages 6.3 penalties a game, while Penn State averages 4.8 penalties per game.
Each Team's Best Win
- No. 18 Iowa at Penn State (30-24)
Like Saquon Barkley last year, All-American Kentucky linebacker Josh Allen will lead his squad into bowl action despite the risk of jeopardizing an immensely high NFL draft stock.— Tyler Donohue (@TDsTake) December 10, 2018
His decision bucks a CFB trend and presents a challenge for Penn State.https://t.co/QUkjy7L1Wa
Kentucky vs Penn State Citrus Bowl Best Prop Bets
All Citrus Bowl prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Kentucky) Total: Over 20.5 Points (-110) – Penn State may only give up an average of 20 points per game, but Kentucky themselves score an average of 26.6 points per game. Kentucky also has the 8th best offense in terms of scoring allowed so it wouldn't be a complete shock if Kentucky's defense put some points on the board themselves.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.