Falcons vs Packers Game Info
Atlanta Falcons (4-8, 1-5 Away) @ Green Bay Packers (4-7-1, 4-1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Location: Lambeau Field - Green Bay, WI
Falcons vs Packers Betting Info
Odds: All lines provided by FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+174) | GB: (-200)
Spread: ATL: +4 (-110) | GB: -4 (-110)
Total: 51 - Over (-120) | Under (+100)
Betting Percentages (Spread): ATL: (45%) | GB (55%)
Falcons vs. Packers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-7 against the spread in games where the total is 49.5 or higher this season.
- The last three Atlanta-Green Bay games have gone over the total.
Aaron Rodgers has played well over his career against the Atlanta Falcons— IKE Packers (@IKE_Packers) December 7, 2018
- 15 TDs, 2 INT
- 68.94% completion rate
- 328 passing yds per game
- 25 rush yds per game (5.36 ypc)
- 112.2 QB rating (best vs any NFC team)
Check out this throw to Davante Adams pic.twitter.com/UYm77NrBI9
Falcons vs Packers Best Prop Bets
All Falcons-Packers props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Green Bay Packers -3.5 (+100): With Mike McCarthy finally out of the way, the Packers can hone in on what works well for them. Expect to see them have a new sense of alertness and energy right out of the gate, and win this prop bet as a result.
- Money Line/Total Points Parlay - Green Bay Packers to win & Over 50.5 (+165): Knowing that this matchup produces a lot of points, it's a good idea to take the Packers with the over. Interim head coach Joe Philbin is more of an offensive-minded coach, so you would expect him to open the playbook up a bit and let his guys have some fun out there against a Falcons defense that can't seem to stop anyone.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.