76ers vs. Raptors Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (17-8, 4-7 Away) @ Toronto Raptors (20-5, 10-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2018
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Location: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, ON
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Info
Odds: All lines and props provided by FanDuel Sportsbook. – updated as of 4:30 p.m. EST
Moneyline: PHI: (+215) | TOR: (-270)
Spread: PHI: +6.5 (-110) | TOR: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 229.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Betting Percentages (Spread): PHI: (48%) | TOR: (52%)
TOR-PHI meet in a clash of the teams with the top two records in the East. During a recent conversation with @TheAthleticNBA, Philadelphia native Kyle Lowry gave his thoughts on the 76ers trade for Jimmy Butler https://t.co/XEEiriaykG pic.twitter.com/94EwoWKGFa— Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) December 5, 2018
76ers vs. Raptors Betting Trends
- Toronto is 7-2 straight up (6-3 against the spread) versus Philadelphia over the last three seasons.
- Seven of the last nine Philadelphia-Toronto games have gone over the total.
- Toronto is 10-1 ATS versus division opponents over the last two seasons, while Philadelphia is 3-13 ATS in road games versus division opponents over that same span.
- The 76ers are 23-11 ATS when playing on two days rest over the last three seasons.
76ers vs. Raptors Prop Bets
- Kawhi Leonard: Over 34.5 Points + Rebounds (-108) – Kawhi has been a beast over the last nine games, exceeding this 34.5-mark in seven of those instances. The Raptors are the favorite for tonight's game, with the total sitting at 229.5, so we should see lots of scoring making us even more confident in Kawhi topping 34.5.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.