Game Info: No. 16 Washington Huskies (8-3, 6-2 Pac 12) @ No. 8 Washington St. Cougars (10-1, 7-1 Pac 12)
Date: Friday, Nov. 23
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: WASH: (+115) | WSU: (-135)
Spread: WASH: +2.5 (-105) | WSU: -3 (-115)
Total: 50.5 – Over (-105) | Under (-115)
Betting Percentages (Spread): WASH: (31%) I WSU: (69%)
- WASH: RB Kamari Pleasant, Doubtful
- WSU: OL Liam Ryan, Questionable
- WSU: DB Sean Harper Jr. (Upper Body), OUT
Interesting Stats and Betting Trends:
- Washington St. is the best team in the nation against the spread at 10-1-0 on the year, they are 5-1-0 in Pullman.
- Washington is the second worst team against the spread in the nation at 2-9-0 on the year, only Lousiville has been worse ATS.
- Washington St. has the nation's leading passer in quarterback Gardner Minshew who has thrown for 4,325 yards this season.
- The Cougs also have the most potent passing attack in the country, throwing for 400.5 yards a game, nearly 40 yards more than the second place team Texas Tech.
- The Huskies rely on a top defense that only allows 16.6 points per game, good for 10th in the nation, however, the offense came up short in the 12-10 loss to Cal a few weeks ago.
Best Prop Bets:
- Away Team (Washington) Total Points Under 24 (-110) - This is going to be a tough game for the Huskies and it won't help their offense that the weather is going be rain, snow, and 20 MPH winds. The game might wind up being very low scoring which would play to Washington's in-game strengths, but not the over here.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.