Game Info: No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (10-1, 7-1 Big 12) @ No. 13 West Virginia Mountaineers (8-2, 6-2 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 23
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: OKLA: (-150) | WVU: (+130)
Spread: OKLA: -3 (-105) | WVU: +3 (-115)
Total: 85 – Over (-115) | Under (-105)
Betting Percentages (Spread): OKLA: (59%) I WVU: (41%)
- OKLA: RB Trey Sermon (ankle), Questionable
- OKLA: RB T.J Pledger, Questionable
- OKLA: DE Neville Gallimore, Questionable
- WVU: CB Derreck Pitts (knee), Doubtful
- WVU: LB Dylan Tonkery (neck), Questionable
Interesting Stats and Betting Trends:
- The Sooners are 10-1 on the year, but they're a dismal 4-7-0 ATS this year.
- The Mountaineers meanwhile are 6-3-1 ATS but are 4-1-0 ATS at home.
- Both of these teams put up over 500 yards of offense a game with the Sooners averaging 576.1 yards and West Virginia at 502 yards.
- The combined scoring output of these teams is 90.4 points, Oklahoma averages 49.5 and West Virginia 40.9 points.
- The Mountaineers have a slightly better defense as they only allow 23.3 points per game and 379.2 yards compared to Oklahoma's 30.7 points and 425.8 yards
- Oklahoma has won six straight games against West Virginia and the Sooners have actually never lost in Morgantown in their three trips there.
Best Prop Bets:
- Away Team (Oklahoma) Total Points Over 44 (-110) - This game is going to be a classic Big 12 shootout and it feels like the team that wins is going to have to get to 50 points, but the Sooners might get to 50 no matter what happens. Oklahoma is already averaging 49.5 points per game this year and in their biggest game of the year should easily hit that number.
- 1st Half Total Points Over 44.5 (-110) - Oklahoma is going to score a lot of points and they're going to do it early and often. Luckily for West Virginia, the Sooners defense isn't exactly stout. The ball should be moving up and down the field early with both teams hitting the 20s before the half is over.
Get $20 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username