Game Info: No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (10-1) at No. 13 West Virginia Mountaineers (8-2)
Date: Friday, Nov. 23, 2018
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Odds: All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: OK: (-160) | WVU: (+135)
Spread: OK: -3 (-115 | WVU: +3 (-105)
Total: 85 | Over: (-110) | Under (-110)
Public Money (Spread): OK: (68%) | WVU: (32%)
West Virginia is ‘Almost’ Heaven. Will that finally change against Oklahoma? https://t.co/xE6QRtqlt1— The Athletic CFB (@TheAthleticCFB) November 22, 2018
- OK: (4-7-0)
- WVU: (6-3-1)
- Oklahoma has the best scoring offense in all of college football with 49.5 points per game. West Virginia is 10th with 39.7 PPG.
- The Sooners have one of the worst defenses in college football, giving up 425.8 yards per game with 30.7 points allowed.
- Kyler Murray is second in passing yard per attempt in the nation with 11.86 yards per attempt. Will Grier is third with 9.55.
- Away Team Total Points: Over 44 (-110) – Oklahoma is an offensive machine and West Virginia can't stop a nosebleed. The Sooners have failed to score 40-plus points only twice this season as
Heisman candidate Kyler Murraycontinues to impress.
- Home Team Point Total: Over 41 (-110) – If there are points to be had, take them. Those who like shootouts are going to be in for a treat as West Virginia has scored 40 or more in every game but three this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.