Game Info: Boston Celtics (9-7, 4-5 Away) @ Charlotte Hornets (7-8, 4-3 Home)
- Date: Monday, Nov. 19
- Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
- Venue: Spectrum Center, Charlotte, NC
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: BOS: (-152) | CHA: (+130)
- Spread: BOS: -3 (-110) | CHA: +3 (-110)
- Total: 218 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Injury Report: For complete injury update, click here.
.@TonyParker spoke after this morning's shootaround about facing the Boston @Celtics' top-ranked @NBA defense and the Hornets reserve unit adjusting to the absence of @MKG14 #Hornets30— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) November 19, 2018
See all pregame coverage now on https://t.co/BzkRIrIP96! pic.twitter.com/vaBbor9rv0
- The Celtics are 3-0 against teams that are currently under .500 on the season.
- Over his last six games, Kyrie Irving has averaged 28.5 points per game.
- The Charlotte Hornets failed to beat the Celtics all last season, falling to them three times.
Kemba Walker versus Kyrie Irving tonight is about as interesting as any individual matchup in the Eastern Conference this season. Hornets-Celtics should be fun.— Rick Bonnell (@rick_bonnell) November 19, 2018
Best Prop Bets
- Kemba Walker over 25.5 Points (-118) – Walker bounced back from his only single-digit scoring effort by posting a career-high 60 points against the Sixers this weekend. Following his previous career-high of 47 last season, Walker scored 26 points. He's never scored more than 33 against Boston over his career.
- Al Horford over 21.5 Points + Assists + Rebounds (-108) - The Celtics have a ton of firepower on their team but it's Horford who does it all. The veteran forward is currently fourth in points, third in rebounds, and third in assists on the team. With 11.5 points, 6.4 rebounds and 3.5 assists, Horford sits at 21.4 total for all three categories as a season average.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.