Game Info: Utah Jazz (7-8, 5-4 Away) @ Boston Celtics (9-6, 5-1 Home)
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 17
- Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
- Venue: TD Garden – Boston, MA
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook -- Updated as of 5:00 p.m. EST
- Moneyline: UTA: (+136) | BOS: (-160)
- Spread: UTA: +3.5 (-110) | BOS: -3.5 (-110)
- Total: 209 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Key Injuries: For complete injury report, click here.
- UTA: Raul Neto (OUT - hamstring)
- BOS: * No Injuries *
21 points, four dimes and five steals is the statline of @jaytatum0 from last night. Tatum really looked to get into the paint and it worked pretty well for him against the Jazz. Highlights: https://t.co/4x6AVU1NHf— Tomek Kordylewski (@Timi_093) November 10, 2018
Interesting Stats, Facts & Betting Trends:
- Boston is 3-2 straight up and against the spread versus Utah in their last five meetings, while four of those five have gone over the total.
- Boston is 9-1 ATS in homes games during November over the last two seasons.
- Boston is 19-7 ATS in Saturday games over the last three seasons.
Best Prop Bets:
- First Half Team Total: Utah Jazz – Under 48.5 (-110) – Utah just played a tough game in Philly last night, so expect them to struggle out of the gate against the Celtics, the NBA's No. 1 defensive efficiency team, on the road in Boston.
- Jayson Tatum: Over 16.5 Points Scored (-110) – The Celtics have played two back-to-backs this season and in the second game of each Tatum has excelled, scoring 24 points against the Knicks and 21, just last week, against the same Jazz team he'll face tonight.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.