Game Info: Philadelphia 76ers (9-6) @ Orlando Magic (6-8)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 14
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: PHI: -250 | ORL: +210
Spread: PHI: -6 (-110) | ORL: +6 (-110)
Total: 218.5 | Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
- This is Jimmy Butler's debut for the 76ers. In two games against the Magic last season, he averaged 27 points, 5 rebounds and shot 56 percent from three.
- The biggest matchup of the game will be between centers Joel Embiid and Nikola Vucevic. Both Embiid and Vucevic are leading their respective teams in both scoring and rebounding. Embiid is averaging 28.2 points and 13.4 rebounds. Vucevic is averaging 18.0 points and 10.9 rebounds.
- Every single 76ers loss this season has come on the road. Philadelphia is 2-6 away from home this year. Meanwhile, the Magic are 3-5 at home.
- Orlando is in the bottom five in points scored per game, averaging 103.9 to Philadelphia's 112.7. The Magic are also the worst home scoring team in the NBA, only putting up 101.9 per game in the Amway Center.
Best Prop Bets:
- Joel Embiid Under 25.5 Points (-102) – Embiid is averaging 28.2 points per game this year, so normally 26 points wouldn't be that much, but Jimmy Butler is on the team now. Butler will want to make his presence felt early against the Magic and it might take away a few of Embiid's scoring chances. Embiid will still have a good game, even if it's a bit below his average.
- JJ Redick Made Threes Over 2.5 (-154) – Redick can hit three three-pointers in his sleep. He's already averaging 8.4 three-point attempts on the season, the highest of his career and he's hitting about there a game. Jimmy Butler will only open up the floor more for Redick and he should easily hit more than three from downtown against the Magic.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.