Game Info: Memphis Tigers (1-0) @ No. 22 LSU Tigers (2-0)
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 2018
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Pete Maravich Assembly Center – Baton Rouge, LA
Odds: All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: MEM: +460| LSU: -650
Spread: MEM: +10.5 (-110) | LSU: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 160.5 | Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
#NCAAM 2018-19 Preseason National Championship Odds via @FDSportsbook— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) November 12, 2018
Mich. St. +2100
- LSU: G - Danya Kingsby (undisclosed)
- MEM: F - Karim Sameh Azab (illness)
- MEM: F - Lance Thomas (not injury related)
- Tonight's clash in Baton Rouge will be the first road game of current Memphis head coach and former Memphis men's basketball great Penn Hardaway's collegiate coaching career.
- LSU is tied for No. 34 in scoring offense with 95.5 points per game, while Memphis is tied for No. 191 in scoring offense with 76 PPG.
Is Memphis a legitimate contender for the NCAA Tournament in Year One under Penny Hardaway? We'll have a better idea after tonight. Tigers face LSU in Baton Rouge.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) November 13, 2018
- First Half Home Team (LSU) Total Points: Over 41.5 (-120) – Scoring more than 40 points in the first half of a college basketball game does seem daunting on its face, but LSU's offense is already averaging 95.5 PPG spanning the first two games.
- Second Half Point Spread: LSU (-4.5) [-110] – Memphis outscored Tennessee Tech 46-31 in the first half of their season opener, but fell to a dead even 30-30 split in the second half. LSU has a good chance to close it out by at least five points at home tonight.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.