Game Info: Stanford Cardinal (2-0) vs.
- Date: Monday, Nov. 12
- Time: 7 p.m. EST
- Location: Dean Smith Center, Chapel Hill, NC
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: STAN: (+1425) | UNC: (-3100)
- Spread: STAN: +18 (-110) | UNC: -18 (-110)
- Total: 156.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- This is the first time UNC and Stanford will play against each other in consecutive years in the history of the series between the two teams.
- History won't be on Stanford's side coming into this game. The Cardinal have yet to beat the Tarheels in the 11 games they played against one another and have only lost by single digits just three times.
Best Prop Bet:
- UNC Total Points Spread (Over 87.5, -115): Anything can happen once a new season rolls around, but it seems likely that UNC beats the over on this one. Stanford was dismantled at home by the Tar Heels, 96-72, last season and considering this matchup has six returning between the two teams, there's a chance Stanford gets run out of the gym again.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.