Date: Sunday, Nov. 12, 2018
Time: 7:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena - Toronto, ON
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: NO: +350 | TOR: -440
Spread: NO: +9.5 (-110) | TOR: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 231.5 | Over (-110) | Under (-110)
The Raptors are 12-1 and still looking scary. What can the Pelicans bring to Toronto? Let’s find out. https://t.co/95xo006Vgg— Raptors HQ (@RaptorsHQ) November 12, 2018
- NO: Nikola Mirotic (QUESTIONABLE - ankle), Elfrid Payton (QUESTIONABLE - ankle)
- TOR: Norman Powell (OUT - shoulder)
- Toronto has won the last four meetings against New Orleans, and three of those four have had the total hit the over.
- New Orleans is 5-1 at home this season, but only 1-5 on the road.
- Both teams rank high in offensive efficiency -- TOR: 2nd (113.8) / NO: 6th (110.3)
Best Prop Bets:
- Kyle Lowry: Over 17.5 Points Scored (-110) / 2.5 Made 3-Pointers (-128) - We're getting slightly-better odds on Lowry to exceed 17.5 points than we are on him exceeding 2.5 3-pointers, but there's a path to success for each prop bet. There have been eight starting point guards to play at least 28 minutes against the Pelicans this season, and all of them have made three or more 3-pointers. Additionally, in all but one of those instances, that player has shot 56 percent or better from the field -- the only misnomer, Damian Lillard of the Portland Trail Blazers, shot 43.8 percent that night but still scored 26 points. Lowry is averaging 33.5 minutes per game this season.
- Kawhi Leonard: Over 35.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-118) - Kawhi has exceeded the 35.5-mark in six of his nine games so far this season. The Pelicans lackluster defense and up-tempo style of play will likely get Kawhi where he needs to be in this prop bet, and he should be well-rested after playing a season-low 23 minutes in Saturday's blowout win against the New York Knicks.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.