Date: Saturday, Nov. 9
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Location: Memorial Stadium - Norman, OK
Top offenses in gaining more ypg than opp's normally allow— Phil Steele (@philsteele042) November 1, 2018
1 Oklahoma +180.3
2 Alabama +165.5
3 Ohio State +161.9
4 Houston +158.2
5 Clemson +145
6 Ole Miss +139.6
7 Nebraska +126.2
8 MIssouri +119
9 Texas Tech +118.8https://t.co/LnTrcSoaHR
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: OKST: +875 | OKL: -1475
Spread: OKST: +21 (-110) | OKL: -21 (-110)
Total: 79.5 | Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
- This will be the 105th edition of the Bedlam Series, a rivalry that has been absolutely dominated by the Sooners, who own a 79-18-7 record against their in-state rivals.
- The Sooners are 37-4 in Bedlam Series games in which they are the only team ranked in the AP Top 25 poll.
- Oklahoma owns the longest winning streak in the series at 19 games and has won the last three games in the series. OK State has been able to rattle off just two consecutive wins in the series.
Best Prop Bets:
- Oklahoma Total Points Over 50 (-110)
The Sooners have one of the most powerful offenses in the country and are coming off three straight games in which they scored 50 or more points. Normally, you'd expect a streak like that to end in a rivalry game, but there's a solid chance that Oklahoma keeps it going.
- First Half Total Points Over 42 (-110)
Both teams have two of the most high-powered offenses and the Bedlam Series has been a high-scoring affair in recent seasons. Considering Oklahoma and OK State are averaging at least 38 points per game this season and have middle-of-the-road defenses, it's possible that the combined score at halftime eclipses 42 points.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.