Cover Photo: Ezra Shaw/Getty Images
- Date: Friday, Nov. 2
- Time: 10:40 p.m. EST
- Location: Oracle Arena – Oakland, CA
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Minnesota Timberwolves (+560) | Golden State Warriors (-800)
- Spread: Minnesota Timberwolves +11.5 (-110) | Golden State Warriors -11.5 (-110)
Total: 241 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Stephen Curry is dominating again, like he did in 2015-16, but better. If it keeps up, the NBA should be terrifiedhttps://t.co/ALGm8tB3hY— Scott Davis (@WScottDavis) November 1, 2018
- Stephen Curry leads the NBA in scoring with 33.0 points per game.
- The Warriors lead the NBA in adjusted field goal percentage (59.9 percent) and points per game (125).
- The Timberwolves have the NBA's second-best free-throw percentage at 83.2 percent.
Best Prop Bets:
- Kevin Durant: Over 43.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-104) – Over the last three seasons, KD has the three highest FanDuel fantasy-point totals (67.5, 66.4, 62.5) of any Warriors player against the T-Wolves. And it makes sense, considering he's able to grab lots of rebounds against a weak interior team like Minnesota. KD even triple-doubled against the T-Wolves back in January of last season, and it wouldn't be outlandish if he racked up numbers like that again tonight.
- Stephen Curry: Over 5.5 3-Pointers Made (+120) – The T-Wolves have done a good job of limiting fantasy production from opposing guards, but Curry is on a ridiculous shooting tear right now with at least six 3-pointers made in six of the last seven games. And we're getting plus-money here? Yes, please.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.