Cover Photo: Jonathan Bachman/Getty Images
Game Info: Washington Wizards (1-4) @ Los Angeles Clippers (3-2)
- Date: Sunday, Oct. 28
- Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
- Location: Staples Center – Los Angeles, CA
- Moneyline: Washington Wizards (+154) I Los Angeles Clippers (-184)
- Spread: Washington Wizards (+4.5; -115) I Los Angeles Clippers (-4.5; -105)
- Over/Under: 230 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Los Angeles teams that will play a home game on Sunday:— SB Nation (@SBNation) October 27, 2018
There's gonna be SO MUCH TRAFFIC. pic.twitter.com/Fg8if85BmZ
- This will be Austin Rivers' first game back at the Staples Center to face off against his father, Clippers coach Doc Rivers. Rivers is averaging 7.8 points per game and 2.0 assists per game off the bench for the Wizards.
Best Prop Bets:
- Bradley Beal Scores 25+ Points + Washington Wins (+430): Beal averages 22.3 points per game against the Clippers, his third-highest point total against any team. He has also shot 45.3 percent on threes in games against LA.
- Los Angeles Clippers Win Margin 1-10 (+170): If you're going to bet the favored Clippers, you might as well take a stab at how much they'll win by and take the plus odds. If you like the Clips, go with this prop.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.