Series Info: Boston Red Sox at Los Angeles Dodgers -- Boston leads series 3-1
- Date: Sunday, Oct. 28
- Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
- Location: Dodger Stadium - Los Angeles, CA
- BOS: David Price (Postseason Stats: 5 appearances, 2-1, 19 innings, 4.26 ERA)
- LAD: Clayton Kershaw (Postseason Stats: 5 appearances, 2-2, 23 innings, 3.91 ERA)
- Moneyline: Boston Red Sox: +134 | Los Angeles Dodgers: -150
- Spread: Boston Red Sox +1.5 (-170) | Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 7.0 - Over: -104 | Under: -112
It took 18 innings and an 0-for-18 from Mookie Betts, Xander Bogaerts and JD Martinez for the Dodgers to beat the Red Sox one time.— Jared Carrabis (@Jared_Carrabis) October 27, 2018
- Last night's Game 4 was decided with a crazy ninth inning that saw the Red Sox break a 4-4 tie with five runs scored and then two runs by the Dodgers in the bottom of the ninth
- The Dodgers winning one game in LA has also allowed a Los Angeles professional sports teams Equinox of sorts with the Dodgers, LA Kings, LA Clippers, LA Rams and LA Galaxy all playing today.
- David Price is looking for his third postseason win tonight after going his entire career chasing his first until earlier this postseason.
Best Prop Bets:
- 9th Inning Correct Score: LA Dodgers 3-2 (+10000) - Let's just place our faith in the Dodgers to win 2-of-3 at home before heading back to Boston to watch the home team win the series on their own field in Game 6, because there's a huge payout that depends on it.
- Inning of First Score: 4th (+980) - Game 4's matchup from last night watched five full innings pass before witnessing the game's first run in the sixth inning. With the two aces on the mound for either team tonight, the fourth inning sounds like it's nestled in a great spot for a 9.8/1 payout.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.