- Date: Thursday, October 25
- Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
- Location: Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Moneyline: Denver Nuggets (-154) | Los Angeles Lakers (+132)
- Spread: Denver Nuggets -3 (-110) | Los Angeles Lakers +3 (-110)
- Over/Under: 236.5 – Over (-110) | Under (-110)
LAL’s coaches won’t be thinking about this now with 7:18 left to play in this game, but LAL are on a B2B with the Nuggets awaiting them in L.A. for tomorrow night. Would be a luxury to rest LeBron, who’s played 28 minutes. They lead 117-93.— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter) October 25, 2018
- The Lakers are on their first back-to-back of the season.
- The Lakers currently have the second-fastest pace on offense in the NBA.
- The Nuggets are off to a 4-0 start -- they haven't been 5-0 to start a season since 2009-10.
- The Nuggets and Boston Celtics are the only two teams holding opponents to an average of less than 100 points per game this season.
Best Prop Bets:
- Nikola Jokic: Over 21.5 Points (-106) – This feels like free money, which would make any bettor somewhat nervous. Jokic has scored at least 21 points in three of the Nuggets' four games and the Lakers' up-tempo style of play will give him all the possessions he needs to hit the mark.
- LeBron James: Over 40.5 Points and Assists (-112) – This is the type of game LeBron loves -- something to prove while playing in primetime. A lot of people are down on the Lakers after a 1-3 start, but a national TV game against an undefeated Nuggets team should be more than enough motivation for him to go bananas tonight.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.