- Date: Saturday, Oct. 20
- Time: 8:09 p.m. EST
- Location: Miller Park, Milwaukee, WI
- Walker Buehler (Reg. Season: 8-5, 2.62 ERA, 151 Ks)
- Jhoulys Chacin (Reg. Season: 15-8, 3.50 ERA, 156 Ks)
- Moneyline: Los Angeles Dodgers (-114) I Milwaukee Brewers (+100)
- Spread: Los Angeles Dodgers (-1.5, +146) I Milwaukee Brewers (+1.5, -166)
- Over/Under: Over: 7.5 (+100) I Under: 7.5 (-118)
Wade Miley already has a flawless game plan for Game 7:— FOX Sports Wisconsin (@fswisconsin) October 20, 2018
“Chacin goes six. Hader goes three. We go to the World Series. I mapped it out.” pic.twitter.com/WvV0Zac8KU
- Buehler, who pitched the Dodgers to a division title in a one-game tiebreaker, has lost both of his postseason starts. The 24-year-old right-hander has been knocked around, allowing nine runs in 12 innings in those two starts. The rookie was charged with four runs on six hits over seven innings in Milwaukee’s 4-0 Game 3 win.
- Chacin, who picked up the win in Game 3, has not allowed a run in his first two career postseason starts. He's gone 2-0 with nine strikeouts in 10 1/3 innings.
- The Dodgers hold a one-game, head-to-head lead in 13 games this season (7-6).
- This will be the 10th Game 7 in NLCS history. The home team has won six of the nine games previously played.
Best Prop Bets:
- Cody Bellinger to Hit a Homerun (+450): Bellinger has great numbers against Chacin, batting .417 (5-for-12) with two homers and five RBI in just 12 at-bats. You could also say Bellinger is due, having not hit a homer this postseason after smacking 25 in the regular season.
- Extra Innings? Yes (+690) / No (-1300): Yes, please. How exciting would it be to have an extra-inning game to decide who makes it to the World Series? While the odds point to no, it would be pretty epic if that happened.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.