49ers vs Lions Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
San Francisco 49ers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sep. 12, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field — Detroit, MI
49ers vs Lions Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-370) | DET: (+295)
Spread: SF: -7.5 (-110) | DET: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (N/A) | DET: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SF: (+1300) | DET: (+15000)
49ers vs Lions Expert Prediction & Pick
All 49ers-Lions expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
49ers vs Lions Betting Trends
- San Francisco went 7-9 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in eight of San Francisco's 16 games last season.
- Detroit went 7-9 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in 10 of Detroit's 16 games last season.
49ers vs Lions Stats
- San Francisco averaged 23.5 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 24.4 PPG last season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Detroit averaged 23.6 PPG last season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Detroit surrendered 32.4 PPG last season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.