49ers vs Jets Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Game
San Francisco 49ers (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
49ers vs Jets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-320) | NYJ: (+260)
Spread: SF: -7 (-105) | NYJ: +7 (-115)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (93%) | NYJ: (7%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SF: (+1200) | NYJ: (+12000)
49ers vs Jets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Jets 10 | 49ers 27
49ers vs Jets Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
- San Francisco is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 9 games against the Jets.
- The Jets are 5-1 straight up in their last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Jets' last five games against San Francisco.
49ers vs Jets Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 20.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 24.0 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Jets are averaging 17.0 PPG this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 27.0 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.