49ers vs Giants Week 3 Game Info
NFL Week 3 Game
San Francisco 49ers (1-1, 1-0 Away) vs. New York Giants (0-2, 0-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
49ers vs Giants Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (-178) | NYG: (+150)
Spread: SF: -3.5 (+100) | NYG: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (59%) | NYG: (41%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SF: (+1200) | NYG: (+12000)
49ers vs Giants Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: 49ers
49ers vs Giants Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- San Francisco is 3-7 straight up in its last 10 games against the Giants.
- The Giants are 4-2 ATS in their last six games.
- The Giants are 1-6 ATS in their last seven home games.
49ers vs Giants Stats
- San Francisco averaged 29.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 19.5 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Giants averaged 21.3 PPG last season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
- The Giants surrendered 28.2 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!