49ers vs Chiefs Super Bowl 54
2020 Super Bowl
San Francisco 49ers (13-3, 6-2 Home) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (12-4, 5-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami, FL
49ers vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+110) | KC: (-126)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-105) | KC: -1.5 (-115)
Total: 53.5 — Over (-105) | Under (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (31%) | KC: (69%)
49ers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- San Francisco is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Kansas City is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Kansas City's last seven games.
49ers vs Chiefs Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 30.2 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 18.9 PPG including the playoffs (T-No. 5 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 29.8 PPG including the playoffs (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 20.2 PPG including the playoffs (No. 12 in the NFL).
- San Francisco defeated the Green Bay Packers, 37-20, at home in the NFC Championship Game.
- Kansas City defeated the Tennessee Titans, 35-24, at home in the AFC Championship Game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.