The 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing, China, continue through Feb. 20. FanDuel Sportsbook has fans covered with odds for every event. All eyes will be on men's Snowboarding Parallel Giant Slalom as qualifying begins Feb. 7 and the finals are Feb. 8.
Olympic Men's Snowboarding Parallel Giant Slalom Odds
Four top Olympians are expected to make the finals with odds to win gold of less than +1000. Dmitrii Loginov of the Russian Olympic Committee is the favorite at +300 followed by top competitors Lee Sang-ho (+500) of Korea, Stefan Baumeister (+750) of Germany and Tim Mastnak (+900) of Slovakia.
Dmitrii Loginov has won three World Championships including the 2019 and 2021 parallel giant slalom events. He became the youngest parallel giant slalom World champion at age 19.
Lee Sang-ho won a silver medal in snowboarding parallel giant slalom at the 2018 Winter Olympics. Stefan Baumeister finished sixth in that Olympic event in 2018, and he won a bronze medal in parallel giant slalom at the 2019 World Championships.
Let's take a look at the full odds to win the gold medal in the men's Snowboarding Parallel Giant Slalom at the winter games.
Men's Snowboarding Parallel Giant Slalom Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Dmitrii Loginov (ROC): +300
2. Lee Sang-ho (KOR): +500
3. Stefan Baumeister (GER): +750
4. Tim Mastnak (SLO): +900
5. Roland Fischnaller (ITA): +1200
6. Andrei Sobolev (ROC): +1900
7. Aaron March (ITA): +1900
8. Mirko Felicetti (ITA): +1900
9. Nevin Galmarini (SUI): +2100
10. Benjamin Karl (AUT): +2400
11. Edwin Coratti (ITA): +2400
12. Dario Caviezel (SUI): +2900
13. Lukas Mathies (AUT): +2900
14. Alexander Payer (AUT): +2900
15. Andreas Prommegger (AUT): +2900
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!