2022 Winter Olympics: Men's Luge Doubles Gold Medal Odds Favor Germany's Toni Eggert & Sascha Benecken on FanDuel
By Larry Rupp
The 2022 Winter Olympic Games in Beijing, China are set to begin on Friday, Feb. 4, and FanDuel Sportsbook has fans covered with odds for every event. All eyes will be on men's luge at the Olympics as the top athletes in the world fight for the gold medal.
Olympic Men's Luge Doubles Odds
The team of Toni Eggert & Sascha Benecken from Germany is the favorite in the odds to win gold at -160. There is then a steep drop off before the German duo of Tobias Wendl & Tobis Arlt come in with odds at +550.
Eggert & Benecken earned the silver medal at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games. Meanwhile, Wendl & Arlt have won the gold medal at each of the last two Winter Olympic Games.
Let's take a look at the full odds to win the gold medal in the men's luge doubles at the winter games.
Men's Luge Doubles Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Toni Eggert & Sascha Benecken (GER): -160
2. Tobias Wendl & Tobis Arlt (GER): +550
3. Thomas Steu & Lorenz Koller (AUT): +550
4. Andris Sics & Juris Sics (LAT): +700
5. Emanuel Rieder & Simon Kainzwaldner (ITA): +1400
6. Martins Bots & Roberts Plume (LAT): +1800
7. Yannick Mueller & Armin Frauscher (AUT): +2200
8. Tristan Walker & Justin Snith (CAN): +2300
9. Andrey Bogdanov & Iurii Prokhorov (ROC): +6000
10. Aleksanr Denisyev & Vladislav Antonov (ROC): +10000
11. Wojciech Chmielewski & Jakub Kowalewski (POL): +10000
12. Park Jinyong & Cho Jung Myung (KOR): +10000
13. Huang Yebo & Peng Junyue (CHN): +10000
14. Tomas Vavercak & Matej Zmij (SVK): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.