2022 Charles Schwab Challenge Payout, Field & History
The new PGA Tour season is well underway, it just finished up the second major on the golf calendar last week. This week, tour players are traveling to Fort Worth, TX for the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club, set to start on Thursday, May 26.
PGA Championship Payout
The total value of the purse for the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge is reportedly $8.4 million, with the winner set to receive a reported $1.51 million.
PGA Championship Field
The field for the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge can be found at this link. Jason Kokrak is the defending champion of this event.
PGA Championship Payout History
The winner of the Charles Schwab Challenge has received over $1 million since 2005 and has now grown to an expected $1.51 million this season.
Below is a list of the Charles Schwab Challenge winners and their payouts dating back the last 10 years.
1. 2021 - Jason Kokrak ($1.35 million)
2. 2020 - Daniel Berger ($1.35 million)
3. 2019 - Kevin Na ($1.31 million)
4. 2018 - Justin Rose ($1.28 million)
5. 2017 - Kevon Kisner ($1.24 million)
6. 2016 - Jordan Spieth ($1.2 million)
7. 2015 - Chris Kirk ($1.17 million)
8. 2014 - Adam Scott ($1.15 million)
9. 2013 - Boo Weekly ($1.15 million)
10. 2012 - Zach Johnson ($1.15 million)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.