2021 Tokyo Olympics: Women's Rowing Double Sculls Gold Medal Winner Odds Feature Tight Race on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are set to begin on Friday, July 23 and sports fans will be able to put in wagers on a number of different events on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rowing has long been an Olympic medal sport making its debut back in 1900, but women's competitions were first introduced in 1976. The double sculls event has been one of the most competitive sports on the schedule ever since.
Olympics Women's Double Sculls
It is a two team race atop the odds to take home the gold in this event. Romania's Nicoleta-Ancuta Bodnar & Simona Radis are tied with New Zealand's Brooke Donoghue & Hannah Osborne with odds set at +190, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Both of these teams are sure to put on a show at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
Here's how the rest of the women's double sculls Gold Medal odds are shaping up.
Women's Double Sculls Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Nicoleta-Ancuta Bodnar & Simona Radis (ROU): +125
2. Brooke Donoghue & Hannah Osborne (NZL): +125
3. Donata Karaliene & Milda Valciukaite (LTU): +1600
4. Roos De Jong & Lisa Scheenaard (NED): +1600
5. Genevra Stone & Kristina Wagner (USA): +1700
6. Amanada Bateman & Tara Rigney (AUS): +1700
7. Gabrielle Smith & Andrea Proske (CAN): +3400
8. Ekaterina Pitirimova & Ejaterina Kurochkina (ROC): +5000
9. Lenka Antosova & Kristyna Fleissnerova (CZE): +9500
10. Leonie Menzel & Annekatrin Thiele (GER): +9500
11. Helene Lefebvre & Elodie Ravera-Scaramozzino (FRA): +10000
12. Shen Shuangmei & Liu Xiaoxin (CHN): +10000
13. Alessandra Patelli & Chiara Ondoli (ITA): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.