The women's middleweight weightlifting event was first introduced in 2000 with the weight being set to 63kg. However, that has since changed and this year's Summer Olympic Games mark the first time that the weight will be bumped up to 64kg.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting 64kg
Canada's Maude G. Charron is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win the women's weightlifting 64kg gold medal at +110 odds. She recently won gold in the same event at the 2020 Pan American Weightlifting Championships back in April of this year.
Colombia's Mercedes Perez isn't too far behind Charron as her +175 odds give her the second-best shot at winning gold.
Here's how the rest of the women't weightlifting 64kg gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's Weightlifting 64kg Gold Medal Odds
1. Maude G Charron (CAN): +110
2. Mercedes Perez (COL): +175
3. Sarah Davies (GBR): +750
4. Angie Palacios (ECU): +1000
5. Chen Wen-Huei (TPE): +1300
6. Marina Rodriguez (CUB): +2900
7. Giorgia Bordignon (ITA): +2900
8. Lisa Schweizer (GER): +3400
9. Kiana Elliot (AUS): +5000
10. Elreen Ando (PHI): +5000
11. Nuray Levent (TUR): +6500
12. Chaima Rahmouni (TUN): +10000
13. Sema Nancy (NCA): +10000
14. Yasmin Zammit Stevens (MLT): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!