The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are in full swing and sports fans will be able to put in wagers on a number of different events.
Wrestling is considered the oldest Olympics sport with its Olympic debut dating back to the ancient Olympic Games in 708 BC. The sport is full of dynamic athletes this year and should make for a competitive battle.
Men's Wrestling 67kg Greco-Roman
Cuba's Ismael Borrero leads all competitors with odds set at -135 to take home the gold in this event, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The one-time Olympics Gold Medal winner is followed by Artem Surkov of Russia with odds set at +430.
Here is how the rest of the odds shake out for Men's Wrestling 67kg Greco-Roman in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.
Men's Wrestling 67kg Greco-Roman Gold Medal Odds
1. Ismael Borrero (CUB): -135
2. Artem Surkov (ROC): +430
3. Mohammad Reza Geraei (IRI): +850
4. Frank Staebler (GER): +1300
5. Mate Nemes (SRB): +1300
6. Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed (EGY): +1300
7. Balint Korpasi (HUN): +1600
8. Ryu Han-su (KOR): +2300
9. Ramaz Zoidze (GEO): +4100
10. Karen Aslanyan (ARM): +5000
11. Alejandro Sancho (USA): +6000
12. Fredrik Bjerrehuus (DEN): +6000
13. Abdelmalik Merabet (ALG): +10000
14. Julian Horta (COL): +10000
15. Parviz Nasibov (UKR): +10000
16. Souleyman Nasr (TUN): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.