2021 Tokyo Olympics: Men's Park Skateboarding Gold Medal Odds Favor USA's Heimana Reynolds on FanDuel Sportsbook
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are well underway, and sports fans can put in wagers on a number of different events.
While the Summer Olympic Games feature a lot of traditional sports, this is the first year that includes skateboarding. The men's park competition is one that'll have a lot of eyes on it, especially with the skateboarders involved.
Olympic Men's Park Skateboarding
Team USA's Heimana Reynolds is the favorite to win the men's park skateboarding gold medal at +210 odds, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. He previously won the 2019 park skateboarding World Championship. Meanwhile, fellow Americans Cory Juneau (+380) and Zion Wright (+500) have the second- and third-best odds, respectively.
Here's how the rest of the men's park skateboarding gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympic Men's Park Skateboarding Gold Medal Odds
1. Heimana Reynolds (USA): +210
2. Cory Juneau (USA): +380
3. Zion Wright (USA): +500
4. Pedro Barros (BRA): +850
5. Oskar Rozenberg Hallberg (SWE): +1000
6. Luiz Francisco (BRA): +1000
7. Keegan Palmer (AUS): +1800
8. Ivan Federico (ITA): +2900
9. Andy Anderson (CAN): +3400
10. Pedro Quintas (BRA): +3400
11. Vincent Matheron (FRA): +4400
12. Ayumu Hirano (JPN): +5000
13. Rune Glifberg (DEN): +5000
14. Jaime Mateu (ESP): +6500
15. Steven Pineiro (PUR): +6500
16. Daniel Leon (ESP): +10000
17. Tyler Edtmayer (GER): +10000
18. Dallas Oberholtzer (RSA): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!