The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are well underway, and sports fans can put in wagers on a number of different events.
The men's trampoline event is relatively new to the Summer Olympic Games, having been introduced back in 2000. However, that hasn't stopped it from being one of the more anticipated gymnastic events every year.
Olympic Men's Trampoline
China's Gao Lei is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win the men's trampoline gold medal at +130 odds. He has competed at the Olympics in the past, earning a bronze medal in trampolining at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Games.
Belarus' Uladzislau Hancharou has the second-best odds to win gold at +300. Meanwhile, China's Dong Dong — who's won a gold, silver and bronze trampolining medal in each of the past three Olympics — is sitting in third at +500 odds.
Here's how the rest of the men's trampoline gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympic Men's Trampoline Gold Medal Odds
1. Gao Lei (CHN): +130
2. Uladzislau Hancharou (BLR): +300
3. Dong Dong (CHN): +500
4. Ivan Litvinovich (BLR): +1100
5. Allan Morante (FRA): +1400
6. Andrey Yudin (ROC): +1600
7. Dimtrii Ushakov (ROC): +1900
8. Diogo Abreu (POR): +2900
9. Dylan Schmidt (NZL): +3400
10. Dominic Clarke (AUS): +5000
11. Daiki Kishi (JPN): +6000
12. Ryosuke Sakai (JPN): +6000
13. Seif Asser Sherif (EGY): +10000
14. Aliaksei Shostak (USA): +10000
15. Angel Hernandez (COL): +10000
16. Mykola Prostorov (UKR): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!