Cover Photo: Getty Images
The Masters Tournament Info
Date: April 11 - April 14, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, April 11 at 7:40 a.m. EST
Location: Augusta National – Augusta, GA
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,475 Yards)
Defending Champion: Patrick Reed
Masters Live Stream and TV: (TV) – ESPN on Thursday & Friday, CBS on Saturday & Sunday. (Live Streaming) – Masters.com or the Masters mobile app
The Masters Odds
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rory McIlroy (+650)
- Dustin Johnson (+1100)
- Justin Rose (+1200)
- Jordan Spieth (+1600)
- Tiger Woods (+1600)
- Jon Rahm (+2000)
- Justin Thomas (+2000)
- Ricky Fowler (+2000)
- Francesco Molinari (+2200)
- Paul Casey (+2800)
- Brooks Koepka (+3000)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+3000)
- Tommy Fleetwood (+3000)
- Bubba Watson (+3300)
The Masters Betting Trends
- The total betting handle on the Masters has increased every year since 2012.
- The defending champion, Patrick Reed, is tied for the 27th-best odds to win the 2019 Masters (+7000).
- Paul Casey (+2800) has finished in the top six the last three years at the Masters.
- Marc Leishman is the 18th-ranked player in the world, and is tied for the 18th-best odds to win the Masters.
- Each of the last 11 Masters winners has been under the age of 40.
- Patrick Reed was the only Masters winner of the last 11 years to miss the cut the previous year.
- No defending champion or the world's No. 1-ranked player has won in the last 11 years.
- 10 of the last 12 Masters champions were ranked No. 30 or better in the World Golf Rankings.
- 10 of the last 13 major winners were first-time major winners.
- 24 of the last 25 major winners were ranked in the top-30 of the world golf rankings.
The Masters Prop Bet
All Masters betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Matt Kuchar: Top-10 Finish (+300) – Kuchar bas been playing exceptional golf this year, and it shows with his No. 1 ranking in the FedExCup Standings. Kuchar already has two wins this year and five top-10 finishes, which includes a T-7 at last week's Valero Texas Open. Kuchar is first on tour in greens in regulation (GIR), which bodes well for staying in contention at Augusta National.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.