Yankees vs Orioles Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
New York Yankees (2-1, 2-1 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (2-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Time: 7:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards — Baltimore, MD
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYY: (-320) | BAL: (+270)
Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-200) | BAL: +1.5 (+168)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): NYY: (92%) | BAL: (8%)
World Series Odds: NYY: (+400) | BAL: (+30000)
Yankees vs Orioles Starting Pitchers
Yankees: Gerrit Cole (1-0, 1.80 ERA)
Orioles: Asher Wojciechowski (no 2020 Stats)
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Yankees have covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of their games this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
- The Yankees hit the over in 33.3 percent of their games this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- Baltimore has covered the spread in 66.7 percent of its games this season (T-No. 6 in MLB).
- Baltimore hit the over in 50.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
Yankees vs Orioles Stats
- The Yankees have averaged 3.00 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- The Yankees have surrendered 4.00 runs per game this season (T-No. 11 in MLB).
- Baltimore has averaged 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Baltimore has surrendered 6.33 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!