Valparaiso vs Southern Illinois Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Valparaiso vs Southern Illinois Basketball Game Info
Valparaiso Crusaders (9-15, 6-9 MVC) vs. Southern Illinois Salukis (10-11, 4-11 MVC)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Banterra Center – Carbondale, IL
Valparaiso vs Southern Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAL: (+110) | SIU: (-130)
Spread: VAL: +2 (-116) | SIU: -2 (-106)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAL: (30%) | SIU: (70%)
Valparaiso vs Southern Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Southern Illinois: 54.3%
Valparaiso vs Southern Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Valparaiso defeated Southern Illinois, 66-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 21, 2021.
- Valparaiso is 5-4 all-time in nine head-to-head games against Southern Illinois.
- Valparaiso is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Southern Illinois.
- The total has hit the under in each of Valparaiso's last six games.
- Southern Illinois is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Southern Illinois' last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.