UTSA vs Rice Basketball Game Info
UT San Antonio Roadrunners (4-3, 0-0 C-USA) vs. Rice Owls (6-2, 0-0 C-USA)
Date: Friday, Jan. 1, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Tudor Fieldhouse – Houston, TX
UTSA vs Rice Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UTSA: (-142) | RICE: (+120)
Spread: UTSA: -2.5 (-106) | RICE: +2.5 (-114)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UTSA: (40%) | RICE: (60%)
UTSA vs Rice Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
UTSA vs Rice Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UTSA defeated Rice, 90-88, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 25, 2020.
- UTSA is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- UTSA is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Rice.
- UTSA defeated Lamar, 88-66, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Rice defeated New Orleans, 73-62, in its most recent game on Dec. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.